Safety and Health Topics | Fall Protection
OSHA - Duty to Have Fall Protection
OSHA Roof Top Fall Protection
Guarding Floor and Wall Openings and Holes
Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls (Video)
Ladder Safety (Video)
Introducing the TS 500i The first electronically controlled, fuel injected handheld power tool in the market.
Electronically Controlled Fuel Injection Provides:
• 17% more power than the TS 420
• Only a 6% increase in weight over the TS 420
• Increased torque over the entire RPM range
• 15% faster cutting speed
• Simplified starting behavior
• Automatic adaptation to changing conditions accounting for fuel quality, engine temperature and varying altitudes.
Operating condition measurements are made twice per revolution. At full throttle (9,000 rpm) 18,000 measurements are made per minute or 300 measurements every second to ensure optimum engine performance!
Looking for other STIHL Products? Check out our STIHL affiliate store with the full STIHL product line.